Design-a-Party is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals and organisations using this website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE. Design-a-Party does not store or collect any personal information about site users. Any information sent to us (messages, email addresses, personal data, etc) is kept in the strictest confidence and never disclosed to any third parties without your express, written permission. We do not give or sell information to any third parties. Ever.
LINKS. Where this website contains links to other sites, please be aware that Design-a-Party is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other websites. Links to external websites will typically open in a new tab or window.
FEEDBACK. Feedback submitted online is used to improve our service. We try to respond to all feedback where a valid email address is included. This work is always carried out in the strictest confidence.
- We aim to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice. However, knowledge and practice is constantly evolving and individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be addressed through this website. Accordingly, this website is provided for information only.
- You acknowledge and agree that Design-a-Party will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of or reliance on the contents of Design-a-Party except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
- This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
- You may create hypertext links to our website, but we ask that any links openly acknowledge Design-a-Party.
- The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
- Material contained in our website is copyright © Design-a-Party except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website.
Wherever possible, Design-a-Party is committed to the promotion and use of the most environmentally appropriate equipment and consumables. We recognise that any service industry might have an impact on the environment, and we aim to operate responsibly and with integrity.
The policy was established at the highest level of management, and is distributed to all members of staff. We aggressively source the most appropriate products from suppliers, and our waste-management policy ensures that wherever possible we recycle in a sustainable manner.
Where the use of inappropriate materials is unavoidable, we strive to encourage industry leaders, clients and suppliers to identify better, more sustainable products.
- To comply with the very highest industry standards in environmental awareness and practice.
- To communicate the policy with all levels of staff and to ensure full compliance across the company.
- To review our policies and procedures on a regular basis.
- To set clear objectives in partnership with our clients.
- To work with suppliers who are equally committed to good practice.
- To reduce waste and minimise pollution.
- To reduce energy consumption by the use of energy-efficient products.